Henley Youth Festival Winners
St Mary’s pupils did exceptionally well in the Henley Youth Festival Competitions this year.
– Emily Southgate for winning first prize in the junior 7/8 2D Art Competition.
– Ella Crayford who won the infant section of the Writing Competition.
– Abigail Lawrence who won the infant Art Competition.
– Austin Lawrence won joint first prize for the infant 3D Art Competition.
– Charlie Scott who was highly commended for his Art entry.
– Connor Botha who was highly commended for his Film Competition entry.
– Florence Wrake who was highly commended for her Film Competition entry.
Published on: 20th March 2017